Develop Your Strategic Advantage
Why does one firm perform better than another? How can a firm maintain its competitive advantage over time?
This course provides a thorough understanding of the concepts, processes, players, and planning elements involved in developing a strategic advantage over the competition in any business environment.
You will learn the tools expert researchers are using to evaluate performance at companies and how you can apply them to improve yourself and your company’s position in the industry.
Who will benefit
Individual contributors and managers alike.
- Understand the concepts, processes, players, and institutions in your strategic business environment.
- Learn how to develop effective strategies through industry and firm level analyses.
- Analyze the internal and external environments of the firm through a SWOT analysis.
- Understand the types and best approaches for implementing business and corporate strategies.
- Distinguish the benefits and drawbacks of strategic implementation vehicles (e.g., mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and more).
- Review and discuss current issues related to corporate governance.
- Explain biases associated with strategic planning and strategic decision making.
Program includes course materials, snacks, meals, and parking.
Certificate in Business Leadership
Earn a University of Georgia Certificate in Business Leadership by completing this course and four other leadership courses.
Learn more by clicking here - http://executive.terry.uga.edu/businessleadership.php