Human-Centered Design Thinking Essentials
Would you like to gain unique insights about your customers’ greatest needs while at the same time driving a higher level of creative thought in your organization?
Human-Centered Design Thinking Essentials (HCDT) is a methodology that gives non-designers a new way to see and address customer needs while generating higher levels of customer empathy, employee inclusion, and organizational collaboration; a challenging change to the conventional business mindset. This course is "hands-on," applying the proprietary HCDT to address real world challenges.
Who will benefit
Senior executives and their teams exploring and understanding the value of Human-Centered Design Thinking.
- Develop a deep, rich understanding of what your customers need
- Understand the sources of new insights that lead to breakthrough ideas
- Establish a natural rhythm and flow of creative problem solving and new ideas
- Implement or refine an innovation process that increases rewards and reduces risk
- Help new ideas to “cross the chasm” of organizational barriers and constraints
Program includes course materials, snacks, meals, and parking.
- March 1: Successfully Integrating Human-Centered Design Thinking Practices
- April 21: Creating a Sustainable Innovative Organization
Certificate in Business Leadership
Earn a University of Georgia Certificate in Business Leadership by completing this course and four other leadership courses.
To learn more, visit the Certificate in Business Leadership home page.