Certified Financial Planner™
Prepare for the demanding CFP® Certification exam
The best way to serve your clients as a financial planner is to offer sound advice based on current financial fundamentals. A Certified Financial Planner™ designation signifies your dedication to the profession and your commitment to offer clients sound guidance.
The Executive Program for CFP® Certification education is a registered program of the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Board of Standards, Inc. Upon successful completion of this certificate program, students are eligible to apply for the CFP® Certification Examination.
CFP® Certification Education Options
This blended course format marries traditional classroom education with the convenience of an online experience.
- Consists of six academic courses, including a Capstone
- Classes meet in-person on alternate Tuesdays from 6pm-9pm
- In-person meetings taught at the Terry College of Business Executive Education Center in the heart of Buckhead
Our online CFP® program allows you to proceed at your own pace - perfect for the financial advisor who wants to fast track through familiar subjects.
- Work as your schedule permits - with online delivery, the content is available whenever you are
- Our program delivers truly interactive and engaging content
- An advisor will be your partner through all 7 courses. Advisors will respond to email questions and provide feedback within 24 hours