Map out your game plan
The demand for project management skills in today’s business environment continues to increase with rapidly evolving, complex infrastructures and expanding global reach. University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business is proud to offer a Project Management course that addresses the often-overlooked leadership and communication skills critical to overseeing a project to completion.
The course material is designed to cater to your work environment, providing templates, skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied to work assignments.
Gain skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied to your work. If you’re planning to take the CAPM or PMP exams, this course provides core information and practice quizzes to help you prepare.
While the concepts, techniques and applications are covered in the first four days, the final and fifth day (optional) is dedicated entirely to passing the CAPM and PMP exams.
This Project Management course provides 35 hours of project management education, meeting the education requirements for both PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications. Additionally, the program awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon request.
- Project Integration
- Project Initiation
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Costs
- Risk Management
- Project Scope Control & Disaster Recovery
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Closeout
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided daily. Free parking and materials are included with registration.
Who It Benefits
best practices in project management.
- Learn how to scope a project by developing a work break down structure
- Gain valuable tips on how to manage scope creep
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Create custom techniques for developing a schedule
- Create team consensus and address problem teams
- Evaluate project risks
- Understand the financial implications of project selection and implementation
- Effectively close a project