The Executive Program for CFP® Certification education is a registered program of the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Board of Standards. Inc. Upon successful completion of this certificate program, students are eligible to apply for the CFP® Certification Examination.
CFP® Certification Education Options
Learn in a traditional classroom setting, at our Executive Education Center in Atlanta.
- Consists of six academic courses, including a Capstone/Case Study.
- Offered in a blended format, this 12 month program meets every other week face-to-face from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Online assessments and attendance during the alternating weeks are a required and evaluated part of the program.
- Taught at UGA's Terry Executive Education Center in the Buckhead business district.
Our online CFP® program allows you to proceed at your own pace — perfect for the financial advisor who wants to fast track through familiar subjects.
- Work as your schedule permits — with online delivery, the content is available whenever you are.
- Our program delivers truly interactive and engaging content.
- An advisor will be your partner through all 7 courses. Advisors will respond to email questions and provide feedback within 24 hours.